Friday, February 12, 2010

So, tomorrow is the final day for Napfa. Bet it will be a hectic day of testing

I once thought to myself, is it all worth it to be a napfa tester?

No doubt, there's the money for this part-time job. 6.50 per hour

however, there are better pay out there. creative catering for example.

Of course, I didn't take up that offer. You might say Im dumb to not take up this offer and work with Fh wong.

Well, to me, ever since I became a committee member of this small club. Money were never a issue to me anymore.

so, what drives me to go for napfa everyday. I'm thinking maybe it's my responsibility to this job.

To those people who think this job is a breeze, well. you are wrong.

By being a napfa tester, I had made enemies. In fact, alot of enemies mostly guys

It never easy. Those who I fail often give me the dreaded stares....

sometimes, I just wonder will this affect me somehow. well, I even have failed my TRM seniors.

sometimes, it might not come good for me. but because of my commitment, I will still do my job and keep to my values..

yes, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment