Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So, Im back. Everything on blogger sucks. I cant even change font. wtf. LOL

so, been busy with napfa testing.

For some reason, i starts to like this napfa testing. Maybe its the money but i feel that the co-testers are the push factor to go for every single session. Just to slack or chill with them.

anyway, the pay is great too. 6.50 per hour. own penang ttm LOL. 2 more bucks for every hour i do work. I mean come on. seriously. hahahahaa

So, Sch have been a rush for life. especially the morning.

LOL. SMRT buses always fail to arrive fast. Irrelevant bus are plentiful. i mean come on. I know 190 going towards town is very important. but come on, 20 pax in 1 bus? WTF?

Okay, so projects are definitely starting. Probably, my team and me are already 10% or 20% on the progress chart for FNB-HOM. HAHAHAHA. ITB, BMGT ARE ALSO THERE. MAEC WILL BE DONE TMR.

THREE CHEERS PEOPLE! WOOT!

ALRIGHT. ANOTHER TIME THEN

CYA BLOGGER :)

No comments:

Post a Comment